Your feedback is important to us. That is why we have engaged with stakeholders from a variety of sectors to help us understand what data and features is most useful to include in maps and reports. We're always looking for suggestions and feedback so if you have ideas about how the portal can be improved to meet your needs, please email us at email@example.com with your comments.
If you have any enquiries about the Local Homes Portal, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Common questions may involve:
- Changing or resetting your password
- Changing the permissions associated with your account
- Problems downloading, accessing or using maps, reports or tools
- Data sources and accuracy
- Terms and conditions of use
To learn more about the Request2Action (R2A) project and how the Local Homes Portal connects to the other initiatives being carried out by project partners, please visit the R2A website.